Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Reverting model back to a prefab and then undoing these changes creates an additional broken non-prefab object
1.Download and open attached project
2.Open "SimpleVo╤àelPack" folder
3.Go to scenes folder and open "Forest" Scene
4.Select any object from the scene except "ENVIRONMENT" object
5.Press revert button in the inspector
6.Press CTRL+Z to undo changes
7.Notice that 2 objects in the hierarchy with the same name are created
8.Select object which has the arrow to view its child objects and press that arrow
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b2, 5.5.0p3, 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.2.5f1.
Expected result: Changes are reverted without additional object and Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Changes are reverted with additional object and editing this object causes editor to crash.
Note: bug only occurs when prefab connection of that model is broken.
Verified with: 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build