Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Revert and Apply to prefab options are not visible when nesting a BeginProperty/EndProperty and right-clicking on the property
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "RevertNotShowing.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject in the Scene Hierarchy
4. Move the min Slider value
5. Observe the label becomes bold and a blue line appears
6. Right-click on the label
Expected result: Revert and Apply to prefab options are in the Context Menu that appears
Actual result: No Revert and Apply to prefab options are in the Context Menu
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.0b2
1. The options appear when moving the max slider value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform