Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Revert and Apply to prefab options are not visible when nesting a BeginProperty/EndProperty and right-clicking on the property
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "RevertNotShowing.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject in the Scene Hierarchy
4. Move the min Slider value
5. Observe the label becomes bold and a blue line appears
6. Right-click on the label
Expected result: Revert and Apply to prefab options are in the Context Menu that appears
Actual result: No Revert and Apply to prefab options are in the Context Menu
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.0b2
1. The options appear when moving the max slider value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script