Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Return license window sticks and does not show any progress/notifications
Way to repro:
1. Open Unity and Sign in.
2. Help -> Manage license.
3. Press Return License.
Actual result: From time to time (2/3) window stuck and nothing happens (see screenshot attached). You can close window and continue working with this license.
Expected result: If backend server observes some errors, user should be notified that license was not returned and action was interrupted by timeout, and he can try to return license later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker