Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Return license window sticks and does not show any progress/notifications
Way to repro:
1. Open Unity and Sign in.
2. Help -> Manage license.
3. Press Return License.
Actual result: From time to time (2/3) window stuck and nothing happens (see screenshot attached). You can close window and continue working with this license.
Expected result: If backend server observes some errors, user should be notified that license was not returned and action was interrupted by timeout, and he can try to return license later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect