Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
if i have an image in a container with width set to a fixed value ( ie 128px ) and height set to auto, and i add an Image, with scaleMode set to ScaleMode.ScaleToFit, to that container I get the results shown in the image below.
i would imagine that the child image would scale to the container width that i have set at 128px and then, with the container height set as auto, the image would scale to width of 128 and height of 128 to fit in the container.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"