Search Issue Tracker
Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
if i have an image in a container with width set to a fixed value ( ie 128px ) and height set to auto, and i add an Image, with scaleMode set to ScaleMode.ScaleToFit, to that container I get the results shown in the image below.
i would imagine that the child image would scale to the container width that i have set at 128px and then, with the container height set as auto, the image would scale to width of 128 and height of 128 to fit in the container.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment