Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
if i have an image in a container with width set to a fixed value ( ie 128px ) and height set to auto, and i add an Image, with scaleMode set to ScaleMode.ScaleToFit, to that container I get the results shown in the image below.
i would imagine that the child image would scale to the container width that i have set at 128px and then, with the container height set as auto, the image would scale to width of 128 and height of 128 to fit in the container.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker