Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1.X
Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
if i have an image in a container with width set to a fixed value ( ie 128px ) and height set to auto, and i add an Image, with scaleMode set to ScaleMode.ScaleToFit, to that container I get the results shown in the image below.
i would imagine that the child image would scale to the container width that i have set at 128px and then, with the container height set as auto, the image would scale to width of 128 and height of 128 to fit in the container.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object