Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Resources.Load returns 'False' in OnPostprocessAllAssets when the Asset was externally changed and loaded in [InitializeOnLoad]
How to reproduce:
1. Open "Assets/Resources/SampleAsset.asset" from the "case_1362489" project with a text editor
2. Change the last line(numberField: N) into another number and save
3. Open the project in the Editor
4. Observe the Console log
Expected result: AssetPostprocessor load result returns 'True'
Actual result: AssetPostprocessor load result returns 'False'
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Note 1: Commenting [InitializeLoad] in the script results to the Expected result
Note 2: Opening the project after an upgrade/downgrade might result to the Actual result without following the repro steps. In that case, before following them - restart the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a4