Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Resources.Load returns 'False' in OnPostprocessAllAssets when the Asset was externally changed and loaded in [InitializeOnLoad]
How to reproduce:
1. Open "Assets/Resources/SampleAsset.asset" from the "case_1362489" project with a text editor
2. Change the last line(numberField: N) into another number and save
3. Open the project in the Editor
4. Observe the Console log
Expected result: AssetPostprocessor load result returns 'True'
Actual result: AssetPostprocessor load result returns 'False'
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Note 1: Commenting [InitializeLoad] in the script results to the Expected result
Note 2: Opening the project after an upgrade/downgrade might result to the Actual result without following the repro steps. In that case, before following them - restart the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine