Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Resources.Load returns 'False' in OnPostprocessAllAssets when the Asset was externally changed and loaded in [InitializeOnLoad]
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (Initialize Resources Bug.zip)
2. See the Console window - load result is 'True'(if due to project upgrading/downgrading it's False - restart the Editor)
3. Close the Editor
4. Open Assets/Resources/SampleAsset.asset with a text editor
5. Change the last line(numberField: 2) into another number and save
6. Launch the project again and see the load result
Expected result: load result returns 'True'
Actual result: load result returns 'False'
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b11, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.0a13, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project