Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Resolutions returned by Screen.resolutions differ between Editor and Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1318053"
2. Enter Play Mode and observe the Debug.Log messages (All resolutions have a refresh rate of 60)
3. Build the Project
4. Run the build and observe the Player log which is located in the appdata folder
Expected results: The build returns the same resolutions, with the same refresh rates
Actual results: The build returns resolutions with the refresh rate of 30 and 59
Reproducible with: 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a11
1. According to https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Screen-resolutions.html Screen.resolutions should always contain resolutions at 60 Hz which is the current behavior in the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"