Search Issue Tracker
Reserialization modifies assets which are not checked out (Perfoce)
1. Create a project and set up p4.
2. Add a Terrain or any other asset to project view.
3. Submit it.
4. Close Unity and open the project with a newer version of Unity (tried 4.3.3 to 4.3.4 ,4.5.3p3 to p4 and b3 to b4).
5. Don't check out the asset, reserialize the file ( did this by toggling between force text and force binary).
6. Open the file through a text editor, notice it has been edited ( for example the version was changed as in the attached screenshot) but that is not reflected in p4v.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer