Search Issue Tracker
Reserialization modifies assets which are not checked out (Perfoce)
1. Create a project and set up p4.
2. Add a Terrain or any other asset to project view.
3. Submit it.
4. Close Unity and open the project with a newer version of Unity (tried 4.3.3 to 4.3.4 ,4.5.3p3 to p4 and b3 to b4).
5. Don't check out the asset, reserialize the file ( did this by toggling between force text and force binary).
6. Open the file through a text editor, notice it has been edited ( for example the version was changed as in the attached screenshot) but that is not reflected in p4v.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file