Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Rescaling animation window to small size hides all of the keyframes
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project
2. open scene 'Main'
3. open animation window
4. select "Boss" GameObject in hierarchy
5. play animation in the Animation window
6. try rescaling windows as in gif
Behavior: hides keyframes and there is no way to zoom out/in or scroll
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown