Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Rescaling animation window to small size hides all of the keyframes
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project
2. open scene 'Main'
3. open animation window
4. select "Boss" GameObject in hierarchy
5. play animation in the Animation window
6. try rescaling windows as in gif
Behavior: hides keyframes and there is no way to zoom out/in or scroll
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Sep 26, 2022 17:06
That look so great web i like it the most blisscoders.us
Jul 22, 2020 07:47
Good to see you, i will see a head to resolve issue with great internet service which is very fast and its <a href='https://du-home-internet.net/'>du home internet</a> service.
Jul 17, 2019 20:03
Looking great to see this, I also consult with https://videoanimationinc.com/ for this issue, but I didn't know that I get the answer to my question here as well.