Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"Enable replace" is not replacing "Bundle Identifier" in Xcode settings
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Go to Build Settings (Edit>Build Settings)
3. Builds for the iOS
4. Open the Xcode project and change the signing (Signing & Capabilities>Signing)
5. Open the Editor and build again
6. Choose the same location and enable "Enable replace"
7. Open the Xcode project and observe the signing
Expected result: Signing is "com.DefaultCompany."ProjectName""
Actual result: Signing is what was written in the 4th step
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a11
- This happens with other settings too
- Tested with Xcode 12.5.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved