Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"Enable replace" is not replacing "Bundle Identifier" in Xcode settings
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Go to Build Settings (Edit>Build Settings)
3. Builds for the iOS
4. Open the Xcode project and change the signing (Signing & Capabilities>Signing)
5. Open the Editor and build again
6. Choose the same location and enable "Enable replace"
7. Open the Xcode project and observe the signing
Expected result: Signing is "com.DefaultCompany."ProjectName""
Actual result: Signing is what was written in the 4th step
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a11
- This happens with other settings too
- Tested with Xcode 12.5.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error is thrown when removing an element from a list in a ScriptableObject in the Inspector window
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project