Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Reordering children in the Hierarchy does not dirty the scene nor record undo
1. Create a GameObject with two children
2. Reorder the two children
Scene is not dirtied
Undo doesn't work either
- This bug was introduced in da736d1f8c98 (reordering is not possible at all).
- Reordering was then fixed in 2eca9b037191 (but dirtiness and undo is still broken)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)