Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Reordering children in the Hierarchy does not dirty the scene nor record undo
1. Create a GameObject with two children
2. Reorder the two children
Scene is not dirtied
Undo doesn't work either
- This bug was introduced in da736d1f8c98 (reordering is not possible at all).
- Reordering was then fixed in 2eca9b037191 (but dirtiness and undo is still broken)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made