Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Reordering children in the Hierarchy does not dirty the scene nor record undo
1. Create a GameObject with two children
2. Reorder the two children
Scene is not dirtied
Undo doesn't work either
- This bug was introduced in da736d1f8c98 (reordering is not possible at all).
- Reordering was then fixed in 2eca9b037191 (but dirtiness and undo is still broken)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project