Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Reordering children in the Hierarchy does not dirty the scene nor record undo
1. Create a GameObject with two children
2. Reorder the two children
Scene is not dirtied
Undo doesn't work either
- This bug was introduced in da736d1f8c98 (reordering is not possible at all).
- Reordering was then fixed in 2eca9b037191 (but dirtiness and undo is still broken)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"