Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
ReorderableList out of bounds exeception
There is a change of behavior between 2022.2a3 and 2022.2a4 which is leading to an out of range exception while trying to reach an element in elementHeightCallback of a reordable list.
- Open Repro project
- Open scene named "Repro"
- Click on the game object in the scene while inspector opened
- Observe the several C# exceptions
N.B.: It's also possible this code was using an undefined behavior of the ReordableList
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fix for this issue available on Unity 2020.3.35f1 and above