Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
ReorderableList out of bounds exeception
There is a change of behavior between 2022.2a3 and 2022.2a4 which is leading to an out of range exception while trying to reach an element in elementHeightCallback of a reordable list.
- Open Repro project
- Open scene named "Repro"
- Click on the game object in the scene while inspector opened
- Observe the several C# exceptions
N.B.: It's also possible this code was using an undefined behavior of the ReordableList
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime