Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
ReorderableList out of bounds exeception
There is a change of behavior between 2022.2a3 and 2022.2a4 which is leading to an out of range exception while trying to reach an element in elementHeightCallback of a reordable list.
- Open Repro project
- Open scene named "Repro"
- Click on the game object in the scene while inspector opened
- Observe the several C# exceptions
N.B.: It's also possible this code was using an undefined behavior of the ReordableList
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states