Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
ReorderableList out of bounds exeception
There is a change of behavior between 2022.2a3 and 2022.2a4 which is leading to an out of range exception while trying to reach an element in elementHeightCallback of a reordable list.
- Open Repro project
- Open scene named "Repro"
- Click on the game object in the scene while inspector opened
- Observe the several C# exceptions
N.B.: It's also possible this code was using an undefined behavior of the ReordableList
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode