Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
ReorderableList out of bounds exeception
There is a change of behavior between 2022.2a3 and 2022.2a4 which is leading to an out of range exception while trying to reach an element in elementHeightCallback of a reordable list.
- Open Repro project
- Open scene named "Repro"
- Click on the game object in the scene while inspector opened
- Observe the several C# exceptions
N.B.: It's also possible this code was using an undefined behavior of the ReordableList
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved