Search Issue Tracker
RenderTextures do not include Canvas (UI) elements
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play Main scene
3. Notice that where was white screen, screenshot appeared
4. Screenshot (which is done using RenderTexture) should include "MushroomCloud" (UI element), not only the sphere underneath
Happens when Canvas render mode set to Screen Space - Overlay. Screen Space - Camera can be be used instead as a workaround.
By Design: Screen Space-Overlay shouldn't show in render textures at the moment
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab