Search Issue Tracker
RenderTextures do not include Canvas (UI) elements
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play Main scene
3. Notice that where was white screen, screenshot appeared
4. Screenshot (which is done using RenderTexture) should include "MushroomCloud" (UI element), not only the sphere underneath
Happens when Canvas render mode set to Screen Space - Overlay. Screen Space - Camera can be be used instead as a workaround.
By Design: Screen Space-Overlay shouldn't show in render textures at the moment
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object