Search Issue Tracker
RenderTextures do not include Canvas (UI) elements
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play Main scene
3. Notice that where was white screen, screenshot appeared
4. Screenshot (which is done using RenderTexture) should include "MushroomCloud" (UI element), not only the sphere underneath
Happens when Canvas render mode set to Screen Space - Overlay. Screen Space - Camera can be be used instead as a workaround.
By Design: Screen Space-Overlay shouldn't show in render textures at the moment
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first