Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
RenderTexture with Gles 2.0 and AA causes crashes on Tegra devices
Projects that uses RenderTexture with GLES2.0 and have Anti-Aliasing enabled crashes on Tegra devices, Nexus 9 for example
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"