Search Issue Tracker
[RenderTexture] New Render Texture preview in Project and Inspector tabs appears glitchy
New Render Textures appear with visual artefacts in the Project/Inspector previews in OSX editor.
1. Open attached project or create a new project.
2. Right click in the project folder and create new render texture.
3. Observe that the new texture does not appear blank.
Expected outcome: new render textures to appear blank/black when created.
- not a regression, occurs as far back as 5.2.3f1 (f3d16a1fa2dd)
- reproducible also on Windows 10 x64, Intel HD 4600, DX11, but not on GTX 960m (v. 5.4b8)
- creating new textures seems to change the pattern (gif attached)
- textures seem to work fine, it just doesn't look very polished/professional
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane