Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Fixed in 2017.3
RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
1.Open users attached project "Trunk.zip"
2.Open "3.game.unity" scene
Expected result: scene is opened
Actual result: Unity crash
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p3 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p1
Notes: in 5.5.3p1 you get an error RenderTexture.create failed: format unsuported - 4 . It also crashes on built project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol