Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Fixed in 2017.3
RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
1.Open users attached project "Trunk.zip"
2.Open "3.game.unity" scene
Expected result: scene is opened
Actual result: Unity crash
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p3 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p1
Notes: in 5.5.3p1 you get an error RenderTexture.create failed: format unsuported - 4 . It also crashes on built project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded