Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
1.Open users attached project "Trunk.zip"
2.Open "3.game.unity" scene
Expected result: scene is opened
Actual result: Unity crash
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p3 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p1
Notes: in 5.5.3p1 you get an error RenderTexture.create failed: format unsuported - 4 . It also crashes on built project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set