Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Fixed in 2017.3
RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
1.Open users attached project "Trunk.zip"
2.Open "3.game.unity" scene
Expected result: scene is opened
Actual result: Unity crash
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p3 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p1
Notes: in 5.5.3p1 you get an error RenderTexture.create failed: format unsuported - 4 . It also crashes on built project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'