Search Issue Tracker
RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
1.Open users attached project "Trunk.zip"
2.Open "3.game.unity" scene
Expected result: scene is opened
Actual result: Unity crash
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p3 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p1
Notes: in 5.5.3p1 you get an error RenderTexture.create failed: format unsuported - 4 . It also crashes on built project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear