Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.7f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a1
Rendering stops and light cookie error is spammed when light limit is reached on iOS (Metal) using deferred
Mobile has a per frustrum light limit of 32 in URP. The expected result when this limit is hit is light popping. When the limit is hit in deferred while targeting iOS, the result is a black screen with index out of bounds errors spamming in the console.
Steps to reproduce:
# Open the attached project
# Observe the game view and that lights are working.
# Enable the single disabled point light in the hierarchy
Expected result: The point light either is not visible, or enabling it disabled an existing light
Actual result: Rendering stops (black screen) and an IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown every frame
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first