Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[Performance, iOS] Rendering performance varies on iOS even though the rendered scene does not
1) build the project on Unity 3.5 (We're using Unity 3.5.4f1 on Mac) with autoconnect profiler
2) start the game on the device
3) Go in settings menu, and toggle on developer mode to show dev specific UI buttons
4) Start the game, and go in the first chapter
5) When ingame, press pause in the upper left corner, and press green DEV Freeze button. This will freeze the player in air but will not freeze the time (Time.timeScale == 1.0f)
6) Observe various profiling values on connected profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs