Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Renderer] Sorting fudge stopped working in 5.6
1. Create two particle systems at the same place
2. Change the color of one of them so it's easier to see
3. Change the sorting fudge value on one of them
4. Observe no difference.
- quick log, dev already found issue. Don't peer-review this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio