Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Renderer] Sorting fudge stopped working in 5.6
1. Create two particle systems at the same place
2. Change the color of one of them so it's easier to see
3. Change the sorting fudge value on one of them
4. Observe no difference.
- quick log, dev already found issue. Don't peer-review this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block