Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Renderer] "Receive Shadows" is ticked off in the inspector when using deferred, even though shadows are being received.
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. In the scene view, observe how the particle system is receiving shadows.
3. In the inspector, look into the particle system's renderer
4. Observe how "Receive Shadows" is ticked off.
- "Receive shadows" to be ticked on when in deferred.
- not a regression, happens in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3 and 2018.1
- besides having the box ticked in deferred, it might be helpful to have an inspector message akin to the Mesh Renderer's.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime