Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Renderer] "Receive Shadows" is ticked off in the inspector when using deferred, even though shadows are being received.
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. In the scene view, observe how the particle system is receiving shadows.
3. In the inspector, look into the particle system's renderer
4. Observe how "Receive Shadows" is ticked off.
- "Receive shadows" to be ticked on when in deferred.
- not a regression, happens in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3 and 2018.1
- besides having the box ticked in deferred, it might be helpful to have an inspector message akin to the Mesh Renderer's.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)