Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Renderer] "Receive Shadows" is ticked off in the inspector when using deferred, even though shadows are being received.
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. In the scene view, observe how the particle system is receiving shadows.
3. In the inspector, look into the particle system's renderer
4. Observe how "Receive Shadows" is ticked off.
- "Receive shadows" to be ticked on when in deferred.
- not a regression, happens in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3 and 2018.1
- besides having the box ticked in deferred, it might be helpful to have an inspector message akin to the Mesh Renderer's.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException