Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Renderer] "Receive Shadows" is ticked off in the inspector when using deferred, even though shadows are being received.
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. In the scene view, observe how the particle system is receiving shadows.
3. In the inspector, look into the particle system's renderer
4. Observe how "Receive Shadows" is ticked off.
- "Receive shadows" to be ticked on when in deferred.
- not a regression, happens in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3 and 2018.1
- besides having the box ticked in deferred, it might be helpful to have an inspector message akin to the Mesh Renderer's.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework