Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Renderer] "Receive Shadows" is ticked off in the inspector when using deferred, even though shadows are being received.
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. In the scene view, observe how the particle system is receiving shadows.
3. In the inspector, look into the particle system's renderer
4. Observe how "Receive Shadows" is ticked off.
- "Receive shadows" to be ticked on when in deferred.
- not a regression, happens in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3 and 2018.1
- besides having the box ticked in deferred, it might be helpful to have an inspector message akin to the Mesh Renderer's.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete