Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Renderer] Multi-selecting billboard and mesh particles hides the particle material slot in the inspector
1. Create a default particle system
2. Duplicate the system, and in Renderer change the Render Mode to Mesh
3. Select both systems
4. In the inspector, observe that only the Trail Material is visible
- Both Material and Trail Material to be visible
- not a regression, happens in 2017.4 as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default