Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Renderer] Multi-selecting billboard and mesh particles hides the particle material slot in the inspector
1. Create a default particle system
2. Duplicate the system, and in Renderer change the Render Mode to Mesh
3. Select both systems
4. In the inspector, observe that only the Trail Material is visible
- Both Material and Trail Material to be visible
- not a regression, happens in 2017.4 as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space