Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Renderer] Multi-selecting billboard and mesh particles hides the particle material slot in the inspector
1. Create a default particle system
2. Duplicate the system, and in Renderer change the Render Mode to Mesh
3. Select both systems
4. In the inspector, observe that only the Trail Material is visible
- Both Material and Trail Material to be visible
- not a regression, happens in 2017.4 as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked