Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Renderer] Multi-selecting billboard and mesh particles hides the particle material slot in the inspector
1. Create a default particle system
2. Duplicate the system, and in Renderer change the Render Mode to Mesh
3. Select both systems
4. In the inspector, observe that only the Trail Material is visible
- Both Material and Trail Material to be visible
- not a regression, happens in 2017.4 as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler