Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Renderer] Multi-selecting billboard and mesh particles hides the particle material slot in the inspector
1. Create a default particle system
2. Duplicate the system, and in Renderer change the Render Mode to Mesh
3. Select both systems
4. In the inspector, observe that only the Trail Material is visible
- Both Material and Trail Material to be visible
- not a regression, happens in 2017.4 as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos