Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Renamed or duplicated native format asset contains old asset's name till SaveProject is pressed
1. Create ScriptableObject asset ("Scriptable.asset")
2. Rename it to "Test" (Do not save project)
3. Go to File System and take a look into "Scriptable.asset"
==> It still contains old name "Scriptable.asset" but asset on the disk already has new name (was created with it)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 above, but duplicating instead of renaming.
5. Repeat all of the above using a prefab instead of a ScriptableObject
This leads to references are lost in some specific situations (related to ScriptableObject only)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator