Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Renamed or duplicated native format asset contains old asset's name till SaveProject is pressed
1. Create ScriptableObject asset ("Scriptable.asset")
2. Rename it to "Test" (Do not save project)
3. Go to File System and take a look into "Scriptable.asset"
==> It still contains old name "Scriptable.asset" but asset on the disk already has new name (was created with it)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 above, but duplicating instead of renaming.
5. Repeat all of the above using a prefab instead of a ScriptableObject
This leads to references are lost in some specific situations (related to ScriptableObject only)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan