Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Renamed or duplicated native format asset contains old asset's name till SaveProject is pressed
1. Create ScriptableObject asset ("Scriptable.asset")
2. Rename it to "Test" (Do not save project)
3. Go to File System and take a look into "Scriptable.asset"
==> It still contains old name "Scriptable.asset" but asset on the disk already has new name (was created with it)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 above, but duplicating instead of renaming.
5. Repeat all of the above using a prefab instead of a ScriptableObject
This leads to references are lost in some specific situations (related to ScriptableObject only)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging