Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Renamed or duplicated native format asset contains old asset's name till SaveProject is pressed
1. Create ScriptableObject asset ("Scriptable.asset")
2. Rename it to "Test" (Do not save project)
3. Go to File System and take a look into "Scriptable.asset"
==> It still contains old name "Scriptable.asset" but asset on the disk already has new name (was created with it)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 above, but duplicating instead of renaming.
5. Repeat all of the above using a prefab instead of a ScriptableObject
This leads to references are lost in some specific situations (related to ScriptableObject only)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true