Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Renamed or duplicated native format asset contains old asset's name till SaveProject is pressed
1. Create ScriptableObject asset ("Scriptable.asset")
2. Rename it to "Test" (Do not save project)
3. Go to File System and take a look into "Scriptable.asset"
==> It still contains old name "Scriptable.asset" but asset on the disk already has new name (was created with it)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 above, but duplicating instead of renaming.
5. Repeat all of the above using a prefab instead of a ScriptableObject
This leads to references are lost in some specific situations (related to ScriptableObject only)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened
- [Device Simulator] Getting different transform position on Device Simulator compared to a device when using EnhancedTouchSupport
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array