Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.32f1, 2022.3.11f1, 2023.1.17f1, 2023.2.0b14, 2023.3.0a8
Rename Shortcut Profile window does not display all the data correctly
Steps to reproduce:
# Open the Shortcuts window (Edit>Shortcuts for Windows or Unity>Shortcuts for Mac)
# Click on the Profiles dropdown
# Click Create New Profile
# Enter a profile title that is close to the maximum allowed character amount and click Create
# Click on the Profiles dropdown again
# Click Rename Profile
# Observe the window
Expected result: All the info in the window should be displayed fully and tidily.
Actual result: Info is overlapped. Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.19f1, 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project