Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Removing Tilemap's Tile with SetTile(Vector3Int, Tilemaps.TileBase as null) does not update colliders of Tilemap
1. Open the Project inside "CloneDwarves.zip"
2. Play the "SampleScene" scene
3. Press on the tile below the Character and wait a few seconds until tile disappears
Expected: Character falls into the hole
Actual: The collider does not disappear and character does not fall into the hole
Reproduces on: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Does not reproduce on: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a12
Could not test on 2017.4.20f1 due to import crash
- Disabling tilemap collider will affect all the unremoved tiles, but the "removed" tile will still be collidable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default