Search Issue Tracker
Removing Rigidbody2D in play mode disables object collision
1) Open '2DBug.rar' project that user attached.
2) Open 'Scene' scene and press play
3) You will notice that in 2D part, left red cube goes right trough blue rectangle while in 3D, right red cube stays on blue rectangle.
There are script attached that removes rigidbodies from those objects on start.
It is expected that 2D cube stays on rectangle, rather than falling trough, since rectangle still has 'Box Collider 2D'.
Disabling and enabling 'Box Collider 2D' on rectangle makes it behave as expected, it seems that disabling 'Rigidbody2D' disables and 'Box Collider 2D' along with it, without showing that in object inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window