Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Removing animation key resets property to 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "778046.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select Cube and open animation window
4. Press record and in inspector change y value of Cube's position
5. Notice that Transform position property is added to animation window
6. Expand that property and remove keys for x and z values
7. Go to another keyframe by clicking on Timeline in animator window
8. Stop recording
9. Notice that x and z position properties are set to 0
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager