Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Removing animation key resets property to 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "778046.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select Cube and open animation window
4. Press record and in inspector change y value of Cube's position
5. Notice that Transform position property is added to animation window
6. Expand that property and remove keys for x and z values
7. Go to another keyframe by clicking on Timeline in animator window
8. Stop recording
9. Notice that x and z position properties are set to 0
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button