Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
Remove confusing message from Package Inspector window `This package and all its assets will be... `
Confusing message from Package Inspector window `This package and all its assets will be... `
1. In the Package Manager Window, select a mutable package.
2. With the package selected, open the Inspector Window.
3. Click on the Edit button and scroll to the bottom of the Inspector Window and observe warning message.
A warning will be shown depending on the value of the package manifest type field. For example, when the package type has no value, it will show the message: This package and all its assets will be hidden by default in Editor because its type is empty
No warning is shown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Dec 14, 2020 06:10
It is important for custom homework writing service seekers to find the best College Homework Writing Services from a homework research writing service provider for their college homework writing help services.