Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
Remove confusing message from Package Inspector window `This package and all its assets will be... `
Confusing message from Package Inspector window `This package and all its assets will be... `
1. In the Package Manager Window, select a mutable package.
2. With the package selected, open the Inspector Window.
3. Click on the Edit button and scroll to the bottom of the Inspector Window and observe warning message.
A warning will be shown depending on the value of the package manifest type field. For example, when the package type has no value, it will show the message: This package and all its assets will be hidden by default in Editor because its type is empty
No warning is shown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved