Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
Remove confusing message from Package Inspector window `This package and all its assets will be... `
Confusing message from Package Inspector window `This package and all its assets will be... `
1. In the Package Manager Window, select a mutable package.
2. With the package selected, open the Inspector Window.
3. Click on the Edit button and scroll to the bottom of the Inspector Window and observe warning message.
A warning will be shown depending on the value of the package manifest type field. For example, when the package type has no value, it will show the message: This package and all its assets will be hidden by default in Editor because its type is empty
No warning is shown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error is thrown when removing an element from a list in a ScriptableObject in the Inspector window
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project