Search Issue Tracker
ReloadAssembly -> EndReloadAssembly processing freezes Editor for minutes
Almost every action in Editor requires Application.UpdateScene and domain reload.
It happens in different actions, like starting playmode in project, but the easiest way to reproduce is:
0. Create a new project.
1. Enable profiler.
2. Enable Profiler - Editor - Deep profile.
Actual result: You will see Application.UpdateScene. If you go to profiler you'll see the peak of EndReloadAssebly.
You can find attached screenshots from profiler and https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hndkeakq6o2mvo/deepprofile.data?dl=0 profiler snapshot from there.
In Dots-Shooter this issue raises to 12+ mins of waiting for every action to be done.
Reproduces for 27094 version.
Reproduces in 2019.3.15f1, 2020.0.b9 and later.
ReloadAssembly is alrealy higher on empty project in 2019.2.9f1.
Does not reproduce in 2018.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody