Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[RelaibleFragmented] Client should stop sending messages (Manager.Send returns false) until old messages are acknowledged
Program setup (for both server and client):
Sent messages via 1 channel
Connection config: 129 RelaibleFragmented channels
Connection config: NetworkDropThreshold = 15%
1. Open and build attached solution
2. Start ClientGUI.exe
3. Press Start
4. Press "Connect"
5. Set Delay around 3000
6. Press "RepeatedSend"
Messages size and total received/sent bytes are mentioned on Client and Server
7. Start Clumsy with packet's Drop = 10%
After some period of time server stops to receive messages
Actual result: Client is able to continue sending messages even though the server is not acknowledged the old packets
Expected result: Manager.Send returns false after some threshold when certain amount of messages are not acknowledged yet
See attached movie for details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance