Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[RelaibleFragmented] Client should stop sending messages (Manager.Send returns false) until old messages are acknowledged
Program setup (for both server and client):
Sent messages via 1 channel
Connection config: 129 RelaibleFragmented channels
Connection config: NetworkDropThreshold = 15%
1. Open and build attached solution
2. Start ClientGUI.exe
3. Press Start
4. Press "Connect"
5. Set Delay around 3000
6. Press "RepeatedSend"
Messages size and total received/sent bytes are mentioned on Client and Server
7. Start Clumsy with packet's Drop = 10%
After some period of time server stops to receive messages
Actual result: Client is able to continue sending messages even though the server is not acknowledged the old packets
Expected result: Manager.Send returns false after some threshold when certain amount of messages are not acknowledged yet
See attached movie for details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac