Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Reimporting prefab with optimal animation compression settings multiple times corrupts animation
1. Open repro project
2. Open animation window
3. Select 'FPS_Avatar_SMG_Animations' prefab
4. Notice that all animation curves are straight
5. Reimport prefab multiple times
6. Observe, that animation curves values are broken (video link in edit)
Reproduced: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website