Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Reimport project dialog is hidden
If Unity decides to reimport your project it will show "Reimport project dialog". If you activate some window on top of it then there is no way to show it again than minimizing all windows - the dialog is not displayed on Alt+Tab list or in task bar.
It can be reproduced on windows. I haven't tried on OSX.
You can easily test this by forcing a Reimport All in a moderately big project (e.g. AngryBots)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked