Search Issue Tracker
[Regression] Unity Crash on reimporting Animator Controller
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Select CrashOnUpdate folder and press Reimport
Actual result: Unity crash with line "PPtr<AnimatorState>::operator AnimatorState * __ptr64..."
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3
Regression since: 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file