Search Issue Tracker
[Regression] Unity Crash on reimporting Animator Controller
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Select CrashOnUpdate folder and press Reimport
Actual result: Unity crash with line "PPtr<AnimatorState>::operator AnimatorState * __ptr64..."
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3
Regression since: 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo