Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Regression][UI] WindZone's mode is displayed as text field instead of dropdown list
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
2. Select WindZone gameobject in the Hierarchy;
3. Observe Mode field in the Inspector.
'Mode' is displayed like a dropdown list (see attached expected.png screenshot).
'Mode' is shown like a text field, making it unclear which number is for directional and which for spherical windzone type.
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b1.
- Reproducible in 2017.2.0b7, 2017.2.0b1;
- Not reproducible in 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.0p3, 5.6.1p2;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags