Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Regression][UI] WindZone's mode is displayed as text field instead of dropdown list
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
2. Select WindZone gameobject in the Hierarchy;
3. Observe Mode field in the Inspector.
'Mode' is displayed like a dropdown list (see attached expected.png screenshot).
'Mode' is shown like a text field, making it unclear which number is for directional and which for spherical windzone type.
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b1.
- Reproducible in 2017.2.0b7, 2017.2.0b1;
- Not reproducible in 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.0p3, 5.6.1p2;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment