Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Enter Play mode and observe the "mouse position" text field in the Game View
3. Build the Project and observe the "mouse position" text field
Expected result: "Mouse position: " changes every frame
Actual result: "Mouse position: " remains the same until a key or mouse button is pressed
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.0f1 2018.2.0b4
Not Reproducible in: 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.5f1
Verified with: 2018.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"