Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Regression] Playback of multiple Videos (.webm) freezes Unity Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "Tests" Scene
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Scene Window select one of Raw Image and move around
Actual result: When multiple videos components are used to shows videos with RawImage components the editor will freeze and become unresponsive. This can only be "fixed" by shutting down the Unity app with the Windows Task Manager
Reproduced with: 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.6.1f1, 2017.3.0b8*, 2018.1.0a2*
Regression since: 5.6.1p4
*From 2017.3.0b3 unsupported video format error appears
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position