Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Regression] Ping.DestroyPing crashes the editor in Ping::Release
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and Enter Play Mode
2. Wait till crash or Exit Play Mode and Enter again
Actual result: Unity crash in Ping::Release. The same thing happens if you call DestroyPing twice.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b11, 2018.2.0a4
Did not reproduce in 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0a3
Regression since: 2018.1.0a4
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock