Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Regression][OSX] Launcher window cannot be closed when opening it through 'Account->Sign in' in Editor
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity on OSX;
2. In the Launcher window sign out of your account;
3. Create new project;
4. In the Editor Click Account - Sign in...;
5. Either click close button or 'Work offline' button.
Launcher window cannot be closed.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.0p3.
Workaround is to reopen Editor.
Launcher should always be closed after clicking close button or 'Work Offline' button.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0b5, 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1.p2, 5.4.0p3;
- Not reproducible in 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2;
- Reproducible only on OSX 10.11.6;
- Not reproducible on Windows 10;
- The issue also reproduces after entering valid login credentials and clicking 'Sign-in' button;
- The issue doesn't reproduce when opening Launcher from Services tab of the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode