Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Regression][OSX] Launcher window cannot be closed when opening it through 'Account->Sign in' in Editor
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity on OSX;
2. In the Launcher window sign out of your account;
3. Create new project;
4. In the Editor Click Account - Sign in...;
5. Either click close button or 'Work offline' button.
Launcher window cannot be closed.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.0p3.
Workaround is to reopen Editor.
Launcher should always be closed after clicking close button or 'Work Offline' button.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0b5, 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1.p2, 5.4.0p3;
- Not reproducible in 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2;
- Reproducible only on OSX 10.11.6;
- Not reproducible on Windows 10;
- The issue also reproduces after entering valid login credentials and clicking 'Sign-in' button;
- The issue doesn't reproduce when opening Launcher from Services tab of the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails