Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Regression][OSX] Launcher window cannot be closed when opening it through 'Account->Sign in' in Editor
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity on OSX;
2. In the Launcher window sign out of your account;
3. Create new project;
4. In the Editor Click Account - Sign in...;
5. Either click close button or 'Work offline' button.
Launcher window cannot be closed.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.0p3.
Workaround is to reopen Editor.
Launcher should always be closed after clicking close button or 'Work Offline' button.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0b5, 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1.p2, 5.4.0p3;
- Not reproducible in 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2;
- Reproducible only on OSX 10.11.6;
- Not reproducible on Windows 10;
- The issue also reproduces after entering valid login credentials and clicking 'Sign-in' button;
- The issue doesn't reproduce when opening Launcher from Services tab of the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode