Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Regression][OSX] Launcher window cannot be closed when opening it through 'Account->Sign in' in Editor
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity on OSX;
2. In the Launcher window sign out of your account;
3. Create new project;
4. In the Editor Click Account - Sign in...;
5. Either click close button or 'Work offline' button.
Launcher window cannot be closed.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.0p3.
Workaround is to reopen Editor.
Launcher should always be closed after clicking close button or 'Work Offline' button.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0b5, 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1.p2, 5.4.0p3;
- Not reproducible in 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0p2;
- Reproducible only on OSX 10.11.6;
- Not reproducible on Windows 10;
- The issue also reproduces after entering valid login credentials and clicking 'Sign-in' button;
- The issue doesn't reproduce when opening Launcher from Services tab of the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)