Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Regression][OSX][5.3] Launcher crashes after correct login attempt (in case of previously have been closed at Login page)
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity Launcher Window on OSX;
2. Click Sign In button;
3. Close Launcher window (either by clicking X button or by clicking right button in OSX Dock -> Quit);
4. Open Launcher window again;
5. Either input correct e-mail and password and click 'Sign In' button or click 'Work Offline'.
Launcher crashes (quits). See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.3.
Launcher should not crash after inputting correct login credentials; List of recently opened projects should be displayed in this case.
Workaround is to reopen Launcher window again.
- Reproducible in: 5.4.0b11, 5.4.0b10, 5.4.0b8, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.3f1, 5.3.2f1;
- Not reproducible in 5.2.2p4;
- Reproducible only on OSX (10.11.3 checked);
- Not reproducible on Windows 10;
- In case if the issue doesn't repro, try following:
1) Logout from your Unity account;
2) Create new project in Editor;
3) Close Editor;
4) Open Launcher;
5) Repeat all the initial repro steps mentioned above.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()