Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Regression][OSX] Exceptions is GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutGroup are thrown after pressing Cancel button in a dialog window
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity on OSX;
2. Create new project;
3. Go to Player Settings (Edit>Project Settings>Player);
4. Uncheck 'Auto Graphics API for Mac' checkbox;
5. Drag 'OpenGLCore' on top of the list;
7. In the opened popup window click 'Cancel' button.
No errors are thrown in the Console.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutGroup (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options, System.Type layoutType) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:296)
InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
System.Collections.Stack.Pop () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections/Stack.cs:329)
are shown in the Console. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.3.0.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10;
- Not reproducible in 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.0p4;
- Reproducible on OSX 10.13.1; not reproducible on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0