Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Regression][OSX] Exceptions is GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutGroup are thrown after pressing Cancel button in a dialog window
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity on OSX;
2. Create new project;
3. Go to Player Settings (Edit>Project Settings>Player);
4. Uncheck 'Auto Graphics API for Mac' checkbox;
5. Drag 'OpenGLCore' on top of the list;
7. In the opened popup window click 'Cancel' button.
No errors are thrown in the Console.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutGroup (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options, System.Type layoutType) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:296)
InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
System.Collections.Stack.Pop () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections/Stack.cs:329)
are shown in the Console. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.3.0.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10;
- Not reproducible in 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.0p4;
- Reproducible on OSX 10.13.1; not reproducible on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)