Search Issue Tracker
[Regression] Hitting 'Apply' on a prefab with cloth collider creates multiple Mesh Collider components
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project file
2. Add a new 3D GameObject in Hierarchy Window
3. Add Cloth component
4. Drag GameObject to Project folder to make it a prefab
5. Select GameObject in the Hierarchy Window and repeatedly hit 'Apply' in Inspector
Actual result: Hitting 'Apply' on a prefab with cloth collider creates multiple mesh collider components
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.1p1
Regression since: 2017.3.0a7
This is a duplicate of issue #960479Mesh Collider keeps adding on prefab in the hierarchy when selecting it from the project folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab