Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
Mesh Collider keeps adding on prefab in the hierarchy when selecting it from the project folder
After adding cloth component on a prefab from project folder, selecting prefab in the hierarchy mesh collider keeps adding up and throws errors in the console.
1. Create new unity project
2. Create cube in the hierarchy
3. Drag it to project folder to make it a prefab
4. Select the prefab in the project folder and add cloth component, notice as there is no Mesh Collider
5. Select the prefab in the hierarchy
6. Observe as the mesh collider appeared on the prefab
7. Repeat steps 4 - 5 and observe as the prefab in the hierarchy gets more and more Mesh Colliders
Expected result: mesh collider does not add up on the prefab
Actual result: mesh collider keeps adding up on the prefab
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b1 2017.3.0b5 2018.1.0a1
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.0f3 2017.3.0a3 2017.3.0a6
|Regression introduced in: 2017.3.0a7
Notes: also reproduces on MAC.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned