Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[Regression] Freeze/crash when creating & destroying a lot of GUI canvases/elements
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "RMRoot" scene
2. Enter Play Mode and wait for the loading screen to disappear
3. Press "T" to star the auto-tester (this opens and closes a GUI window rapidly)
Actual result: After some time (this seems random), the editor will freeze/crash. You may have to wait for 10-15 secs
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3
Regression since: 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected