Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[Regression] Freeze/crash when creating & destroying a lot of GUI canvases/elements
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "RMRoot" scene
2. Enter Play Mode and wait for the loading screen to disappear
3. Press "T" to star the auto-tester (this opens and closes a GUI window rapidly)
Actual result: After some time (this seems random), the editor will freeze/crash. You may have to wait for 10-15 secs
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3
Regression since: 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities