Search Issue Tracker
[Regression] Dragging subset of child Game Objects changes their positions incorrectly when parent is rotated
1. Open the only scene in the attached project
2. Select a subset of child Game Objects from the parent Game Object called "Group"
3. Move them around in the Scene view
Desired outcome: All Game Objects move in the same direction when dragged.
Actual result: Game Objects change positions into different directions.
Note: The issue occurs only when parent game object is rotated.
Reproduced with 5.6.2p1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproduced with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1p2, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab