Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.2
Found in [Package]
Registered callbacks don't work after domain reload
Steps to reproduce:
# Unzip attached project
# Run tests from command line:
??Unity.exe -projectPath test-framework-callbacks -batchmode -testPlatform editmode -runTests??
If RunFinished callback was executed successfully, you should be able to find "RunFinished works" in the Editor.log. Notice that log entry is not in the Editor.log.
# Disable CompilationPipeline.RequestScriptCompilation(); call in NewTestScript.cs (this will make it so that domain reload doesn't happen during test run)
# Run tests using command line again
# Inspect the Editor.log and notice that now you can find "RunFinished works" entry
Reproduced with: 2023.1.0a17
Reproduced with Test Framework 1.3.0
Not reproducible with Test Framework 1.1.33
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode