Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
ReflectionTypeLoadExceptions is thrown in the Console after selecting Tilemap when Rewired plugin is installed
1. Open the attached project "Maddotroid.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Under the object "Grid", try to select Tilemap or Background object.
Expected results: The game object which type is Tilemap would be selected without any errors in the console.
Actual results: After selecting the object with Tilemap, it throws errors in the console:
"ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded."
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0f1.
Not reproduced on 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)