Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
ReflectionTypeLoadExceptions is thrown in the Console after selecting Tilemap when Rewired plugin is installed
1. Open the attached project "Maddotroid.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Under the object "Grid", try to select Tilemap or Background object.
Expected results: The game object which type is Tilemap would be selected without any errors in the console.
Actual results: After selecting the object with Tilemap, it throws errors in the console:
"ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded."
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0f1.
Not reproduced on 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object