Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
ReflectionTypeLoadExceptions is thrown in the Console after selecting Tilemap when Rewired plugin is installed
1. Open the attached project "Maddotroid.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Under the object "Grid", try to select Tilemap or Background object.
Expected results: The game object which type is Tilemap would be selected without any errors in the console.
Actual results: After selecting the object with Tilemap, it throws errors in the console:
"ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded."
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0f1.
Not reproduced on 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode