Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
ReflectionTypeLoadException is thrown when using Reflection to get the types from the Accessibility Assembly
1. Download attached project "ReflectionCrash.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Press Editor > Reflection
Expected results: Observe that all Assemblies containing "Accessibility" along with their Local file paths will be printed in Console
Actual results: Observe that Error is thrown in Console:
ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
ReflectionBehaviour.GetAssemblyTypes () (at Assets/ReflectionBehaviour.cs:27)
ReflectionMenu.Run () (at Assets/Editor/ReflectionMenu.cs:10)
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.7f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8 and 2019.2.0a9
Could not reproduce on Unity 2018.3.6f1
Regression on Unity 2018.3.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone