Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
ReflectionTypeLoadException is thrown when using Reflection to get the types from the Accessibility Assembly
1. Download attached project "ReflectionCrash.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Press Editor > Reflection
Expected results: Observe that all Assemblies containing "Accessibility" along with their Local file paths will be printed in Console
Actual results: Observe that Error is thrown in Console:
ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
ReflectionBehaviour.GetAssemblyTypes () (at Assets/ReflectionBehaviour.cs:27)
ReflectionMenu.Run () (at Assets/Editor/ReflectionMenu.cs:10)
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.7f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8 and 2019.2.0a9
Could not reproduce on Unity 2018.3.6f1
Regression on Unity 2018.3.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Apr 24, 2019 22:49
I'm getting the same issue too:
Apr 23, 2019 03:47
"Fixed in Unity 2019.2"? I wish Unity could tell me if it's also meant to be fixed in 2019.1.0f2. Because I'm having this issue as well.
Apr 04, 2019 20:59
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.11f1.