Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Reflection Probes do not render Command Buffered visuals and lights
Steps to reproduce a bug:
1. Open the attached project TestCase.zip;
2. Open the "_DeferredCustomLights" scene;
3. Press on the Reflection probe;
4. Observe the Reflection probe image in the Inspector.
Expected result: Lights that are created with Command buffers are visible on the Reflection probe like the usual lights.
Actual result: The reflection probe does not render the Command buffered lights.
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p5, 5.4.1f1, 5.5.0b9 versions of Unity.
Note: the Point light in the project is created manually and other lights are created by the Command Buffer.
Also, I have attached the screenshot of the Reflection probe reflected the image.
Fixed on: latest 5.6 patch release.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing