Search Issue Tracker
Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
1. Create a new project with Universal RP template;
2. Change a platform to iOS;
3. Wait until lightmaps are baked (or rebake it yourself in Lighting Window, after unchecking "Auto Generate" and "Clear Baked Data");
4. Check the game view or build and run on any iOS device.
Expected result: the scene does not have a green shade
Actual result: scene has green shade
1. the problem goes away after removing Reflection probes from the scene.
2. the problem does not go away after changing Lightmap Encoding to High Quality
3. the problem does not go away after Overriding Lightmap compression
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a23 (URP 8.0.0 - it's not released yet, I cloned SRP and checked out to 8.x.x/release branch)
Not reproduced with: 2019.3.2f1 (URP 7.2.1)
Mar 30, 2021 07:13
Thank you for sharing this great content! God Bless you more than <a href="https://github.com/Gidimack">Wizkid</a>. mp3chord.com
Oct 24, 2020 00:43
<a href="gtconnect.com.ng"/>SEARCHING AROUND ALL THIS WHILE LOOKING FOR THE BEST WEB WITH THE BEST INFORMATION AND CARRIES THE REAL ENTERTAINMENT TIPS, SEEMS I FOUND NONE BUT LATELY CAME ACROSS THIS WONDERFUL WEB WITH THE LATEST INFORMATION AND SONGS..HONESTLY I MUST RECOMMEND THE PUBLISHER OF THIS CONTENT FOR SUCH A GOOD ONE</a> visit the site by taping on the up write up and see the good news
Oct 10, 2020 20:51
organik gübre olarak solucan gübresi , yaprak gübresi olarak sivi solucan gübresi tavsiye ediyoruz.
Rivasol Tarım : rivasol.com.tr
Sep 18, 2020 08:10
<a href="healthcareconsultings.com">Online health care consultings</a>
Sep 09, 2020 10:05
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
This is a duplicate of issue #1214190