Search Issue Tracker
Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
1. Create a new project with Universal RP template;
2. Change a platform to iOS;
3. Wait until lightmaps are baked (or rebake it yourself in Lighting Window, after unchecking "Auto Generate" and "Clear Baked Data");
4. Check the game view or build and run on any iOS device.
Expected result: the scene does not have a green shade
Actual result: scene has green shade
1. the problem goes away after removing Reflection probes from the scene.
2. the problem does not go away after changing Lightmap Encoding to High Quality
3. the problem does not go away after Overriding Lightmap compression
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a23 (URP 8.0.0 - it's not released yet, I cloned SRP and checked out to 8.x.x/release branch)
Not reproduced with: 2019.3.2f1 (URP 7.2.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual