Search Issue Tracker
Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
1. Create a new project with Universal RP template;
2. Change a platform to iOS;
3. Wait until lightmaps are baked (or rebake it yourself in Lighting Window, after unchecking "Auto Generate" and "Clear Baked Data");
4. Check the game view or build and run on any iOS device.
Expected result: the scene does not have a green shade
Actual result: scene has green shade
1. the problem goes away after removing Reflection probes from the scene.
2. the problem does not go away after changing Lightmap Encoding to High Quality
3. the problem does not go away after Overriding Lightmap compression
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a23 (URP 8.0.0 - it's not released yet, I cloned SRP and checked out to 8.x.x/release branch)
Not reproduced with: 2019.3.2f1 (URP 7.2.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute