Search Issue Tracker
Reflection is shifted with left and right eyes in VR
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project(OC Link)
2. Enter Playmode
Expected result: reflection is rendered normally
Actual result: reflection is rendered shifted to the sides while in VR
Reproduced on 5.4.3p3, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b10
Water shader is broken after importing to 5.3
-The reflection is not shifted when VR is not enabled
-This only happens in Single-Pass, Multi-Pass is fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab