Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Redo operation does not clear Overrides from Prefab instance
1. Open attached project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Select GameObject prefab instance and add Visual Effect component on it
4. Remove component
6. Click on "Test/Run" menu item
It runs PrefabUtility.HasPrefabInstanceAnyOverrides(go, false); on the prefab instance and returns True.
Expected result: There are no overrides on the instance, so the utility function should return False (as it does for any other component in this situation)
Repro in 2019.4.20f1, 2018.4.27f1 versions as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows